If you leave a message for me, I will reply here so that it is easier to follow the conversation instead of bouncing back and forth between two or more pages.
- Okay. The way you stop a page from being created again is to do this:
- Delete the page.
- Go into the Deletion Log, then use the right mouse button to click on the link and select "open in new tab" or "open in new window". On a Mac, hold down the Option key when you click on it.
- When the page opens, it will put you into edit mode and tell you "Note: You are recreating a page that was previously deleted."
- In the address bar of your web browser, change the part that says action=edit&redlink=1 to action=protect and press Enter.
- Select how much protection you want on it and set an expiration time. Click on Confirm.
- If it's enough of a problem, you would select "Administrators only". In this case, I'm going to try the middle level to see if the anonymous user will come back under an account to create it again. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 00:28, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
Um, RRabbit I know asked this before, but could I ADMIN on dreamworks if you need help on there? I know it's too soon, but I thought I could fix there. If no, there a way I earn it at least?--Kyurem147 (talk) 06:20, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- There are a couple of wikis where I am about to open up admin nominations or requests. There are several people on each that are putting in the effort that they deserve the additional responsibility. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 05:58, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Admin nominations/requests are now open on that wiki. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 06:49, February 15, 2015 (UTC)