|"Listen well, all of you!", "Clovis,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
|You Poor Unfortunate Soul, this "Clovis,"|
has been found to need Ursula’s Touch.
It MUST be rewritten, see the light, and make a switch!!
So says Ursula:
the true queen of Atlantica.
She was Taurus Bulba's secretary and personal pilot, who was arguably the only intelligent person he had working for him. When Bulba's airship was zapped by the anti-gravity beam of the malfunctioning Waddlemeyer Ramrod and splashed down into Audubon Bay, Clovis escaped by jumping out and parachuting to safety, reflecting the fact that her mother had wanted her to be a dental hygienist.
- Darkly Dawns of the Duck (Part 1)
- Darkly Dawns of the Duck (Part 2)
- Hot Spells (cameo)
- In the Disney Comics adaptation, Clovis is strongly implied to have been killed in when she self-destructs the airship on Bulba's orders.
- Clovis shares the same late voice actress as Mrs. Cavanaugh, Marcia Wallace.
- In "Hot Spells", Clovis has a cameo in the line of the damned.