The Little Mermaid II: Return to the SeaEdit
Cloak and Dagger appear at the celebration of baby Melody's party. Morgana rides them on her tentacles to get there. Cloak and Dagger, Morgana, and Undertow, now turned from shark to fish for trying to eat Melody, leave. Morgana swears revenge. 12 years later, Cloak and Dagger appear and snicker at Undertow's look afer accidentally being turned into various ugly sea creatures by Morgana and then turned into a mini-fish again. Cloak and Dagger and Undertow take Melody to Morgna's hideout as part of Morgana's scheme. Morgana turns Melody into a mermaid and later tricks Melody into getting the trident for her and giving it to her. Later, Cloak and Dagger are ordered by Morgana to make sure nobody interferes with Melody's return with the trident. Unknown to them, on their way back, they are followed by Ariel and Flounder. After getting the trident, Melody is imprisoned. Cloak and Dagger are commanded, with motions, by Morgana to drown Prince Eric by taking him to Melody's icy prison and drowning him. However, Sebastain takes them both off of Prince Eric, Ariel is free, and takes Prince Eric to shore while Tip and Dash save Melody, now human, from drowning. Cloak and Dagger intend to stop Sebastian by getting him hit by an icicle but, Sebastian wins by tying their tails together and having them both tied to an icicle. Cloak and Dagger can speak in the movie. They snicker, groan, and scream.
Cloak and Dagger both appear in the song "Gonna Get My Wish" dancing to Morgana and Undertow singing. This song appeared on the 2008 DVD release.
- "Morgana... has all great powers."
- "That's we know. We must talking to you."
- "If they knowing absolutely everyboby in the whole time and they have dreams come true."
- "We're find one solution for you, Melody."
- "Don't worry, Dagger. we gonna brought to the sea witch."
- "Come on... This way!"
- Although both manta rays look alike, it is unknown whether or not they are twin brothers.
- Their name is a possible reference to Marvel's duo, Cloak and Dagger